Wishes for 2011
Read this short post and find out my my web/design/developer geek wishes, In addition I believe that most developers wish the same.
- That HTML 5 and CSS 3 finally be ready and fully browser supported in 2010. Check this out ishtml5readyyet.com.
- After that, I’d appreciate that people would stop talking about the latter :)
- That IE6 ceases to exist, and people start using new generation browsers.
- That Microsoft finally releases a normal browser. (I don't trust Microsoft till I start debugging.)
- Full browser support of web fonts - precisely WOFF format.
- That browsers introduce a certain font preloading system, because the transition-blink between system and web fonts pretty much annoys me.
- To see lots of awesome sites.
So if hopefully some of my wishes come true XD, I'm sure that cross-browser debugging would be easy. I don't forget even though we will be always be in the middle of browser wars , plug-ins will always be ahead of standards and your personal "bug database" will always pile up browsers mistakes.
Illustration: Bogdan Maksimovic